Healthcare technology companies do not develop software in a silo. They must work with other integral departments such as Legal, Risk Management, HR, Quality and more. On top of that, most healthcare and medical software relies on other third party software and is at the mercy of those companies for new features, updates and compliance protocols.
Failing to meet the strict patient data security and privacy requirements for HIPAA Compliance can put your brand at risk and result in costly legal repercussions.
There are so many layers to developing healthcare technology that you need to work with someone who has the proven domain experience that you can trust.
QASource provides a plethora of services and resources for healthcare software development and testing including:
- Testing to ensure compliance requirements are met such as PHI and HIPAA Compliance regulations
- Software validation for moving into new markets
- Helping Healthcare legal teams prepare compliance documentation
- Assisting with ONC Health IT Certifications
- Assisting in creating business intelligence reports for C-Suite members