We’re looking for a flexible and proven content marketing manager to help develop our next generation of content. You'll be a key partner in creating short-and long-form content that resonates with our various audiences and generates clicks, conversions, and engagement. Our content marketing program is one of our most critical channels for driving awareness and interest in our company and services.
In this role, you will partner with various marketing team members to help define a content roadmap that amplifies QASource’s story, educates buyers, and supports strategic growth targets. You will be responsible for managing what goes on the editorial calendar so we can deliver high-performing content that will be used across different marketing programs and channels.
- Contribute to our strategic blog initiative. Key responsibilities include identifying key topics, outlines, keywords with the assistance of our experienced SEO team.
- Manage internal and external resources to help write and edit up to 12 pieces of content each month.
- Manage the editorial calendar and communicate changes, requirements or gaps to the team as well as monitor and report on results.
- Develop targeted campaign content, CTAs and other thought leadership offers such as white papers, infographics, etc. to engage our ICPs.
- Manage, and edit content from internal and external freelance writers.
- Manage shared asset library to ensure content governance such as naming conventions, and keyword tagging.
- Keep our content library current by editing and updating older content as needed.
- Assist the marketing team with product marketing-related content for the company website.
- Edit the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to and content created is accurate and error-free.
- Manage our LinkedIn and Twitter social media channels.
- Support our Head of Marketing in developing and evolving our social media strategy and then execute it.
- Write, edit and proofread copy and select imagery for social media posts within marketing campaigns.
- Track and report social media results in collaboration with our marketing analytics & operations manager.
- Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical writer, editor or content marketer for technology-based products or services.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC best practices and trends.
- Knowledge of social media marketing best practices and experience with implementing them.
- Strong project management, time management and collaboration skills, scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving, organization and accountability.
- Ability to manage multiple content projects simultaneously through to launch.
Exceptional attention to detail and ability to self-manage and work as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across global, cross-functional teams and time-zones.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly, professionally and cross-culturally as many of our team members are based in India.
$80,000 - $90,000 per annum.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- Profit sharing.