Challenges With Financial Software Engineering Can Be Extensive
Finance and banking applications are becoming a “must have” part of everyday life these days. From depositing checks with a cell phone camera or trading stocks in real time to planning for retirement all from the palm of your hand - the options are endless.
Financial software has thousands of dependencies making your team’s development, management and testing requirements highly complex and often resource intensive. With the continuous growth of new technology tools, shorter release cycles and stringent compliance protocols, there is no room for error.
QASource can provide you with financial software engineering and testing resources if your program requires:
- Multi-tier functionality to support thousands of concurrent user sessions
- Secure, encrypted transactions
- Complex business workflows
- Real-time and batch processing
- A high rate of transactions per seconds
- Large-scale, multiple integrations such as Bill Pay utilities and Trading Accounts
- Robust reporting to keep track of day to day transactions
- Strong auditing capabilities to troubleshoot customer issues
- Massive storage system with disaster recovery management